EDITORIAL INSIDER is maintained by Editorial Insider Group as a free media platform for all readers worldwide. BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All materials contained in this site (including, but not limited to, directories, guides, articles, captions, bylines, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, trademarks, service marks, program codes, and the like) are protected by copyright. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this site. You may share any content of EDITORIALINSIDER.COM on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) by clicking share buttons, linking, and through the embed option (if possible). However, you are strictly not allowed to download any material from this site. If you wish to download, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify or distribute any material from this site, you must first obtain written permission from EDITORIALINSIDER.COM. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on EDITORIALINSIDER.COM without authorization in a manner that may constitute copyright infringement, you may notify EDITORIALINSIDER.COM by email to [email protected]
2. EDITORIALINSIDER.COM is available “AS IS.” If you rely on this site and any materials available in this site, you do so solely at your own risk. Therefore, you should expect that: A.) The service is not guaranteed to be uninterrupted or error-free. B.) There may be delays, omissions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through this site. C.) EDITORIALINSIDER.COM is not responsible for third-party products or services that may be linked to this site, nor for any products or services that may be advertised by third parties on this site. D.) EDITORIALINSIDER.COM does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to this site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this site. E.) EDITORIALINSIDER.COM does not guarantee or warrant that this site does not contain viruses or worms. It is not liable for any damages caused by such viruses or worms.
3. Opinions and other statements expressed by freelance writers and third parties (e.g., bloggers) are theirs alone, not opinions of EDITORIALINSIDER.COM. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our site, EDITORIALINSIDER.COM is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content.
4. You acknowledge and agree that EDITORIALINSIDER.COM is not liable for any offensive, defamatory or illegal conduct of any user or other readers.
5. FOR THE SITE’S SECURITY, EDITORIALINSIDER.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE OR BLOCK YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE FOR SUSPICIOUS OR MALICIOUS ACTIVITY SUCH AS HACKING, INJECTING MALICIOUS CODE OR UPLOADING ANY MALWARE. THIS SITE IS A PRIVATE PROPERTY.
6. EDITORIALINSIDER.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST YOU IF YOU’RE TRYING TO ACCESS THE SITE WITHOUT PROPER PERMISSION AND FOR DISTRIBUTING THE EXCLUSIVE AND COPYRIGHTED WORKS.
7. EDITORIALINSIDER.COM reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement or to modify any features of this site at any time with/without notice. By continuing to access and use EDITORIALINSIDER.COM after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
8. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the proper courts of Philippines.