If you’re looking for a sign to go workout, this is it. Go now.
1. Ask an expert. Hire a personal trainer to help you losing weight.
2. Find a fitness friend. If you think you’re not comfortable having a personal trainer, you may consider the idea of finding a workout partner who can help to keep you on track and motivate you to get out the door.
3. Do activities you like. Some activities count as exercise such as walking, dancing, cycling, and even playing an outdoor sport. Choose an activity that fits your self-identity.
4. Ignore the elevator. Use the stairs instead of elevators whenever possible.
5. Just walk. During your bus or subway commute, get off a stop earlier and walk the rest of the way.
6. Super-Sneaky Ab Workout. Sit up straight and squeeze your abs tight is actually a simple form of a workout. Nobody will even know you’re doing it!
7. Schedule your exercise. You don’t need to get all your exercise at one time. Fifteen minutes every morning, noon, and night can give much of the same benefit as 45 minutes all at once.
8. Burn you dinner. After dinner, go outside and do any activity such as walking.
9. Reward yourself. Set some short-term goals and reward yourself for achieving them. This will help you look forward to another workout.
10. Have a good diet. Of course, those nine things will not be effective if you keep on eating unhealthy foods. Watch your diet, start eating fruits and vegetables, and limit yourself into three meals a day.